Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A change

So you'll notice I changed the title and address of this blog. Now that Halloween is over I realized having a blog dedicated to JUST Halloween really limits you. So I switched the focus. Not to say next year when Halloween comes around that I won't do Halloween, I will, but this name and address will stay (for now...).

I made one last Halloween related video which I'll post in my next blog post, I just have to re-shoot it and edit it...having some trouble recording it. So stay tuned for that.

Now to get into detail about the switching of focus. I plan on making this blog more about geeky/gamer stuff. What I will try to avoid is letting my...personal life get into this blog, sometimes I might have to make a post to let some steam off but I'll try not to do it often.

So what does that mean? Well I plan on doing several things on this blog, including but not limited to:

- Weird food reviews
- Game reviews (possibly! idk after the movie review fail)
- Geeky/gamer crafts
- Talking about game collecting (tips and tricks, how I clean stuff, how I store games...)
- Talking about collections I have and opening up a discussion for others to share their collections
- Toy/action figure/doll showcase where I share a picture of the item in question and talk about it
- Random stuff?

Now this might sound like what other blogs/websites do but I'm going to put my own spin on things because I like a wide range of items and things. So hopefully this will still interest you!

I have several (what I think will be) interesting posts in the works, so I'm really going to try to make this a fun blog to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment