Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your all having fun with family and friends (or if your on your own this year that your still having a good time).

I wanted to do some personal reflections on this year. So really don't mind me. Before I get to that, I was thinking I'd update you guys as to what's going on with my apocalyptic Christmas. Well it's been getting delayed sadly (what happens when you don't drive and get laid up with a hurt foot [had some minor surgery done...going to be out for a week at least.]) but once this foot heals and I can walk without pain, I'm going to go rushing out for supplies and hopefully it'll all come together rather quickly! I also plan on snapping pictures along the way and telling you guys how I did it so if you want to try and take it on next year for Christmas you can.

Now then onto reflections and what I'm thankful for.

I'll save most of the reflections for New Years, but it's been...an interesting year. Finally learning what's wrong with you when you've known for years that something deep down is off about yourself...it's like...finally getting some peace. Now I know what's wrong and I can get help. It's been a long struggle and I'm still dealing with getting the right help but I'm on the right path for once.

As for what I'm thankful for...

My boyfriend
That I live in a time where the internet is just a click away
My parents (even if they drive me up the wall)
The health care system in this country (might have it's ups and downs but without free health care, I'd still be stuck suffering alone)

What are some of the things you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment