My Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition Unboxing Video

Today I got it in the mail (because I don't pay higher prices for fast shipping) and thought I'd copy nearly every Youtuber ever and do an unboxing video...yay...?

So yeah...did that. My holiday plans are still in place but I wanted to get this out of the way first. I'm making some slight headway on my plans...I have some materials, others I will have to "scavenge" up in the wastes...aka out in the real world lol.


I don't know what happened with the quality on this one...still using my phone camera so...oh and sorry about the throat clearing. I think I might be catching something again. Oh bother.

In the future if I get enough people interested in what I'm doing here I might invest in something to steady the phone at least...but for now...shaky cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment