Thursday, December 31, 2015

Holiday Themed Treats Review Part 1

Since my video of my Fallout stuff is having issues uploading, I thought I'd get the treat review out of the way...it's a lot of treats, I expect 3 parts since I have yet to try some things! Man companies really go crazy over Christmas themed treats...


Little Debbie Red Velvet Christmas Tree Cakes - Being a fan of snack cakes and red velvet I thought I'd like these. But I was slightly let down. They look cute but there is no "red velvet" taste. It's just chocolate...cheap chocolate too. Red velvet has a...tang to it because of vinegar. This didn't. The "icing" on it is horrible. Coats your mouth with this nasty film. The cream is...tasteless. All in all 3/10.


Chips Ahoy Hot Cocoa Cookies - Now I'm not a huge fan of Chips Ahoy...I think their cookies are tasteless and dry but...these ones are great. Very rich and fudgy almost. The middle is soft and slightly gooey? I like that in a cookie. But I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. 6/10


Biscoff Santa Cookies 3 pack - If anyone has had Trader Joes Cookie Butter, then you'll enjoy these cookies. They share the same sort of spiced flavor. Very yummy. They have a gingerbread like taste but without the ginger...so I really like them. 8/10


Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream bar - Just the normal cookies and cream bar but with a "holiday" look to it...still tastes great though! I just really like that stupid looking nutcracker on the packages lol. 8/10


Toasted Coconut Cookie Pop - Not much coconut flavor. The cookies flavor (whatever it is) is over powered by the white chocolate coating. The cookie is pretty hard and not enjoyable to eat. 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment