Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fourth Halloween Haul of 2016!!

So this was my biggest haul yet and might be the biggest haul for the rest of the year. Target usually is where I get most if not all the limited edition foods/candies. Target just loves limited edition stuff doesn't it?

I'm planning on slowing down on the hauls since I have way to many things to eat and I have gotten most of the stuff on my list...so far the only stuff I have yet to get is:

- Trader Joe's Ghosts & Bats Crispy Potato Snacks
- Trader Joe's Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - World Market
- Mummy Cream Soda - World Market
- Frankenstein Green Apple Soda - World Market
- Bride Of Frankenstein Grape Soda - World Market
- Boulder Canyon Turkey & Gravy and Pumpkin Pie chips - World Market
- Hostess Halloween Cakes (Glo-Balls, Scary Cakes and Chocolate Scream Twinkies) - Walmart or Target?
- Hostess Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Twinkies - Kroger (Which owns Fred Meyer so in my neck of the woods Freddy's should have them?)
- Kellogg's Special K Pumpkin Spice Pastry Crisps - Target
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Bourbon Caramel Squares - Target
- Milky Way Caramel Apple - Walmart
- Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Rolls - Walmart
- Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake - Walmart
- Brach's Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn - Target
- Kellogg's Limited Edition Thick & Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles - Target
- Betty Crocker Vanilla Chai Cupcake Mix - (Found at a store we don't have here in WA)
- Pecan Pie M&M's - Walmart
- Kellogg's New Frosted Caramel Apple Pop-Tarts - (No idea since the review sites I use to find out about this stuff DON'T LIST WHERE THEY BOUGHT THE DAMNED THINGS!!! WTF)
- Limited Edition Pillsbury Pumpkin Pie Toaster Strudel - Walmart
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Skulls - (No idea again because no location listed!)
- Mike and Ike Caramel Apple - (No idea)
- Little Debbie Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cream Pies - Walmart

Ok so...maybe I had more on my list then I thought...lol. The Target and Walmart items are only still on my list because the stores around me haven't put them out on their shelves! As for World Market and Trader Joe's, I went to Trader Joe's at the start of the month but they didn't have their Pumpkin/Fall/Halloween stuff out and I haven't been near our World Market so...I couldn't go there yet. The stuff that has no location I'm going to assume they can be dug up at Walmart or Target and as for Kroger and that mix found at a store not in WA...I'm just going to hope I find them locally.

We don't have a lot of choice in stores around here.

We have Fred Meyer, Safeway, Walmart, Trader Joe's, Target, Grocery Outlet and a Winco. That's it. We used to have Albertsons before Kroger bought them out, then we had a Kroger for like...two months (IF that) in the old Albertsons building before they packed up and left. Now we don't even have Kroger. idk what the hell they did but they totally messed up.

Anyways I hope to get all that stuff on my list. Sometimes I find other items not on my list and pick them up if they interest me enough.

Enough of that though, onto my video lol.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment