Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Day 19 Of Octoberthon: Friday The 13th Part 3!

I wasn't feeling all that great today and looking at the site stats (because this website lets me keep an eye on them) I'm not seeing ANYONE pay attention to this stuff. Every post I write has 5 views on it...EXACTLY. So I'm thinking bots. Plus this site lets you see where the traffic is coming from...nearly all traffic is coming from Russian sites...which also makes me think bots.

So another year...another I'm giving up on this thing. I watch the movies but I have to watch them every night at 8 PM, then pause them every time I have to write something down, then by the time I finish it's usually 10 PM. That's a lot of time to be spending doing something no one pays any attention to. It's the same reason I quit last year.

I'll keep watching them, but on my own time. I'll stop updating this site as much...I'll still post haul videos and what not, but semi-reviews are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment