Day 5 Of Octoberthon: Ghostbusters II and haul video!

Mixed feelings about Ghostbusters II honestly. I don't HATE it but it's just not as good as the first. That being said, I like the ending battle a lot more then the first movie...the Statue of Liberty walking around New York...that is a very cool scene, it just sticks with you. Like the first, I don't feel I can do it justice so I'm not going to even try reviewing it. It has it's moments...and is funny, but Ghostbusters was the better movie. But this is still a classic and one of my favorites!

Tonight I'll be having some Original Sin Hard Cider...oh how naughty lol. Hm, first smell not good. Reminds me of that Trader Joe's Cider I got...sour and alcohol smelling. First sip is...oh yeah Trader Joe's Cider...blah. Sour and alcohol. Bitter. Not good. Damn the beer guy totally screwed me so far save for last nights wonderful cider. That bites. I couldn't even drink more then a sip of this...it's better then the beers but...not by much.


So since this is a rather short "review" of anything...I'll put in a haul video to make it worth your time.

I went to Winco and Best Buy the other day...just got a few things. Winco isn't exclusive to WA or the Pacific Northwest. It's actually just here out west. If you include Texas as the west that is. I thought Winco was more limited then that...whoops.

Well I hope you enjoy the video at least lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment