Friday, October 28, 2016

Dinosaur Dracula October Funpack Unboxing!

Yes, it's finally here! The October Funpack from Dinosaur Dracula! And I went to a thrift store and craft store for a few items.

This is probably going to be one of my last if not the last Halloween related haul videos (excluding stuff that comes in the mail...I have some stuff coming...). I am going to try to hit one last store before Halloween hits, but after that I'll be done. I'm not planning on going to any sales after Halloween because most of the stuff I wanted I got or couldn't find...so there won't be much I'd want.

My candy/food reviews will happen in November. Since that's the slow month before Christmas. I won't review everything, but I'll review a lot of stuff. I'm going to try to pick the very best things to review, so if it wasn't amazing...I won't talk about it.

Anyways onto the video.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment