Sunday, December 25, 2016

And A Merry Christmas To All!

Since I'm sitting on quite a few videos now, here's another video. This is my last "long" styled one...the rest are going to be around 10 minutes...so I can see if people enjoy that more or not. I'm thinking you will because I'll be less likely to ramble off or start ranting.


This is a mix of Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree and Cyber Monday items (shows you how long ago I shot this.). Oh and Loot Crate did finally send the Invader crate out...AFTER I filmed this lol...

And I meant to upload this before it hit 12...but I fell asleep.


My Hanukkah decorations...what few of them I have. This was shot on the first night of course...which is why I wanted to post it earlier lol. Happy second night of Hanukkah everyone, and a Merry Christmas to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment