Happy Hanukkah!

Now here's some Christmas themed hauls! lol...ah. I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah so I'm always looking out for Hanukkah themed items but sadly there is just NOTHING out there for us. The tiny amount of decorations that some stores have is laughable...usually an endcap of an aisle...IF that. It's a sad thing.

Anyways yes...I am going to post Christmas hauls on Hanukkah...only because there is nothing that I could find out there Hanukkah related.

Oh, I think I managed to figure out why my uploads were messing up...they were to long! So I'm going to make shorter videos...I also think that might keep people entertained more? Because the videos won't just drag on and on...so I made multiple videos yesterday (about 4!), so I have a ton of videos to show off lol.


In this video I show off the only Hanukkah item I've found this year...


This one is just a typical Wal-Mart haul with some thrift store items as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment