Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Years

So another year has passed. One of the worst in my mind. Second only to the year I turned thirteen. That was the worst year. Hopefully 2017 will be better but with Trump in office...I have my doubts. Maybe celebrities will stop dying by the handful...

Anyways like last year I'm going to take a shot at making resolutions...maybe I'll stick to them?

Last years resolutions were this:

1. Eat healthier/lose weight
2. Exercise
3. Learn to drive
4. Work on getting GED
5. Learn how to "adult"

And I did none of them. I did actually make some slight progress on the exercise by buying a bike...now I can ride to the store or just around the lake...easier then walking. And because of my fear of driving...I think it might be the only way I'm going to get out of the house anytime soon.

So my resolutions for this new year? I'm going to have two different category's...important and not important.

Important:

1. Try to go on elimination diet to figure out what makes me sick (this means at least 2 months)
2. Ride my bike (probably going to wait till Spring at least...too cold otherwise)
3. GET A NEW COMPUTER (it's important enough to me damn it)
4. Learn how to "adult" (there's a group for Autistic people to learn life skills...I think I'm going to try my hand at joining them for this new year)

I'm going to give up on the GED and driving shit...I have 0 interest in that and I'm just not ready for it. I need to go on an elimination diet (literally eliminating EVERYTHING I eat and slowly adding them back in one by one till I figure out what makes me sick.) because I get horrible stomach pain after I eat. I need a new computer because the one I'm using is just not cutting it, it's super old and I can't play games on it. I'm a bit hopeful about the group...learning life skills is something I need to do.

Not important (but important enough that I want to try to do them):

1. Set up a dedicated retro gaming area and try to spend a few hours a week playing old games (I don't play my games and this is a bit annoying because I love the games so much!)
2. Invest in some good shelves for my collections (DVDs and games)
3. Put my crappy games into storage
4. Start selling on eBay (At least 1 game a week!)
5. Possibly get some UGCs or at least end labels for N64 carts

I've totally run out of room in my bedroom (where I keep all of my games and other collections) so I need more room. Right now my dad is turning my unused porch into an enclosed area I can use for stuff like my games and what not. I'm going to turn that room into a game room for my older games. So I'll have a comfortable place to sit down for a few hours and play. That will free up more space in my bedroom for storing my DVDs and such. And if I put my crappy games I never play and don't want to display into storage...that frees up more room for games! I really need to sell games on eBay to fund my collection this summer...hunting at yard sales and so on. And it would help pay for a new PC. The UGCs/end labels would just be if I have some extra money that I want to treat myself to something...I don't expect to get them this year.

It's pretty hard to stick to resolutions when you have no inner drive or...something. Stuff that normal people have to push them to complete goals and so on...I don't have that. I've never had that...kind of annoying.

Anyways I have two videos for you guys.


This was a haul from World Market.


And this was a haul from Daiso.

They're both in the shorter style, so hopefully people will watch them all the way through...

No comments:

Post a Comment