Candysan "Moe" Treats

Speaking of Candysan, I got a package of "Moe" themed treats from them a while back and shot a video of it...and never put it up on here. So here it is!

A little info on "Moe". Moe is a slang term that basically means strong feelings of attraction to characters in anime/manga/video games. Moe can also be used in the sense of sexual attraction. Which is what these packages are trying to provoke in people.

As I say in the video, I'm not into the sexual side of Moe stuff. I'm transgender and gay which means I'm into men not women. So this stuff doesn't "excite" me like it's meant to. It's made for male consumers, not female (unless your gay) and straight males at that. I just think Moe stuff is super cute.

If you want to learn more about Moe I suggest Googling it lol.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment