The Start of Autumn and Nostalgia Bites?

In something new, I took pictures. Easier then making a video but I'm wondering if it's as interesting?

Anyways here's some pictures of the first Autumn/Fall/Halloween decorations I saw at my Fred Meyer's...as well as a blackberry pie me and my mom made from blackberries in our backyard (the heart was my idea!).

Doesn't look great but tasted amazing!

Some outside decorations.

These were hidden back in the empty housewares area...as the mat says...spooky.

Random Autumn items. Liked the glass blown pumpkins.

The Foxes were adorable and I wanted one!

More Foxes!

And the first Halloween magazine!

So hopefully that was of interest?

I also had an idea...when I'm not reviewing my normal weird limited edition foods...why not try my hand at reviewing food that I ate when I was a kid...that's still around in some shape/form? Like Lunchables or Kid Cuisine? Going to call it Nostalgia Bites. Bought a load of Lunchables actually because I didn't realize how cheap they are (great for a snack!) so yeah...it's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment