Horrorthon 2017!

Just one day late...

I actually have a good excuse this time, I was at GeekGirlCon in Seattle! So busy and I came down with a nasty cold so don't expect any videos for a while.

Anyways the Horrorthon. This year I'm going with a 80s theme. All movies on this list are from the 1980s. They go in order of year released (except for the series) so 1980 at top, 1989 at bottom. I'm also limiting it to stuff I own (save for Pet Sematary, which I actually bought for this). So if you see some obvious movies missing, that's why!

And no, I won't be doing reviews...we've seen how that works out. I'd much rather just watch and enjoy myself.

Oct 1: The Fog
Oct 2: The Shining
Oct 3: An American Werewolf in London (VHS)
Oct 4: The Evil Dead
Oct 5: Evil Dead II
Oct 6: Halloween II
Oct 7: Halloween 3
Oct 8: Halloween 4 (VHS)
Oct 9: Halloween 5
Oct 10: Gremlins
Oct 11: Day of the Dead
Oct 12: Aliens
Oct 13: Friday the 13th (original)
Oct 14: Friday the 13th Part 2
Oct 15: Friday the 13th Part 3
Oct 16: Friday the 13th The Final Chapter
Oct 17: Nightmare on Elm Street
Oct 18: Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (VHS)
Oct 19: Nightmare on Elm Street 3
Oct 20: Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Oct 21: Slaughter High (horror collection)
Oct 22: Chopping Mall (horror collection)
Oct 23: Little Shop of Horrors (VHS)
Oct 24: Trick or Treat
Oct 25: Hellraiser
Oct 26: Predator
Oct 27: They Live
Oct 28: Waxwork (horror collection)
Oct 29: The Unholy (horror collection)
Oct 30: Pet Sematary
Oct 31: C.H.U.D. II

No comments:

Post a Comment