Not dead, just undead.

Life as usual gets in the way of things. I made up for it by posting all the videos I shot over the last few months at once on Youtube lol. Several of the later videos (so newer) have audio issues where the audio doesn't sync up with the video and it's...annoying. I don't know how it happened nor do I know how to fix it so...watch or don't, up to you.

I have mainly Dinosaur Dracula Funpack unboxing videos, but there's two hauls in there as well. I'll start with oldest first.


Trying out a lot of different camera setups so tell me which ones you guys like...I like the one seen in the later two videos the most.

Hope you enjoy the videos. I'll try to get back to posting at least once a month for the unboxing videos if nothing else...this site doesn't get busy until Fall honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment